5 Micron Filter Mushroom Grow Bags
|Dimensions||8" W x 19" H x 5" D|
|Thickness||2.2 ml; polypropylene|
These autoclavable mushroom grow bags are our go-to for indoor mushroom cultivation and spawn production. Bags are made of 2.2 ml thick polypropylene plastic and are designed to withstand high temperatures. The 5 micron filter also allows for ample gas exchange.
These bags are durable and clear enough to make monitoring growth easy and can be sealed with an impulse sealer, or just be tied to the seal.
To use, see recommendations below.
- Fill half way, then fold over the bag twice.
- Make sure the filter is not obstructed.
- Be careful not to spill any substrate on the upper regions of the bag. If you do, wipe clean.
- Never leave bags unattended in an autoclave or pressure cooker.
- Polyproylene will melt above 25PSI and/or 350 degrees F.
- Grow bags are designed to withstand high temperatures. However prolonged direct contact with the base of an autoclave or pressure cooker can result in damage to bags. We recommend lining with a cloth.
- Always allow autoclave or pressure cooker to cool down and depressurize. Any sudden change in pressure will cause bags to rupture or burst.
- Keep bags away from the metal sides of your equipment to avoid damage.