Air Science® Purair® Laminar Flow Cabinets
Equipment Included with Purchase
- Prefilter for Dust ($32 value)
- HEPA filter (for particulates)
- Integral fluorescent lighting ($175 value)
- Cable slip ports (2 in rear wall) ($95 value)
- Vertical laminar flow with HEPA/ULPA filtration protects materials inside the cabinet from particulates.
- High airflow capacity
- Configurable with a broad range of options customized to your specific application.
- Easy-to-change filters.
- Available in 2', 3' and 4' widths
- High-performance ebmpapst™ centrifugal fan
- Fluorescent cabinet lamp positioned away from laminar flow area
- All-clear enclosure for maximum visibility
- Large work surface with optional propropylene tray
- Disposable polyester fiber pre-filter with 85% arrestance
- Camfil-Farr main HEPA filter with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron particulates
- Convenient rear-wall pass-thru port for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads
- Attractive Air Science white cabinet with blue trim.
- Optional base stand and mobile cart with locking casters
Purair® FLOW™ Series cabinets offer a proven level of ISO Class 4 product performance at an economical cost. These cabinets are intended for use in non-hazardous applications where biological or biohazard byproducts are not generated and user protection is not required. A range of Air Sciecne innovations are integrated into the clean, simple, low-mainteance design, offering flexible access to the interior work area. Typical applications include:
- Mycology and food microbiology
- Plant and mammalian cell culture
- Clinical pharmacies and hospitals
- Clean rooms
- Semiconductor assembly
- Pharmaceutical products
- Aerospace contamination control
- Medical device assembly
- General research protocols
Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI, and relevant international standards to assure operator safety.
- Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001:2008
- Environment: ISO 14001:2004, ENERGY STAR® Partner
- Cabinet Performance: IEST-RP-CC002.2, AS 1386.5
- Air Quality: ISO 14644-1, Class 4
- Filtration: IEST-P-CC034.1, IEST-RP-CC001.3, IEST-RP-CC007.1, EN 1822
- Electrical Safety: UL-C-61010-1, CE Mark, RoHS Exempt under EEE Category 9
The Air Science Performance Advantage
Each Air Science Purair® FLOW™ Cabinet includes features expressed through sound design and certified quality construction. Options and accessories add functional performance to meet specific applications.
- Professional Quality. Air Science cabinets comply with current technical and safety regulations.
- Advanced Filtration. Air Science Multiplex™ HEPA Filtration provides high performance protection.
- Industrial Components. The cabinet frame and work surfaces are durable and chemically resistant.
- Reliability. Internal systems are isolated from contamination, extending product life.
Convenience and Construction Benefits
Purair® FLOW™ Cabinets are available in 3 model sizes with various options.
- Cabinets are shipped fully assembled with standard power cords; no installation required.
- Products are designed for desktop use, or may be installed on an optional base stand or mobile cart.
- The high capacity air handling system delivers flow velocity of 0.45 m/s or 90 fpm.
- Purair® FLOW™ cabinets are constructed of steel with a microbial powder finish coating.
Purair FLOW Features & Benefits Brochure
***Items are shipped LTL freight and charges are prepaid and
added to the invoice. Dock-to-dock only, Lift gate truck and inside delivery extra fees
Lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks ARO
WARRANTY: Please visit www.airscience.com/warranty for details
TERMS: Prices do not include taxes, duties or other fees. Offer valid 30 days from issuance.
Please visit www.airscience.com/terms-and-conditions for full details. It is the
responsibility of the customer to ensure this product complies with all relevant
standards and local safety codes. ***